Can you please provide a few more details to your simulations:
– What kind of channel models do you assume (macroscopic and microscopic)
– Can you give some intuition how the behaviour in a multi-cell scenario would be
1) we use the following models for channel simulation:
– as for pathloss we use the ITU urban macro model taken from 3GPP TR 36.814
– we also use jakes model for fast fading and log-normal shadowing for slow fading.
The code for the above models is available at https://github.com/inet-framework/simulte
2) In a multi-cell scenario, interfering D2D pairs might belong to different cells, thus being under the control of different eNBs. This will happen mostly in case of cell edge users. This also implies that in order to handle inter-cell conflicts and mitigate interference you will need cooperation between eNBs.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.